Bible Study Aids
Commentaries & Studies
Guyon, Madame Jeanne
Meyer, F. B
Panton, D. M.
Torrey, R. A
Tozer, A. W.
Prayers and Devotionals
Science & Apologetics
Youth & Children
50% Discount Items
70% Discount Items
ABIDE IN CHRIST
Quantity in Basket:
This book is a 31-day devotional
study of John 15:1-12. In the preface he states:
201 pages; 5.25" x 8
In the book Murray goes on to point
During the life of Jesus on earth, the word
He chiefly used when speaking of the relations of the disciples to Himself was,
"Follow Me." When about to leave for heaven, He gave them a new word, in which
their more intimate and spiritual union with Himself in glory should be expressed. That
chosen word was: "Abide in Me."
It is to be feared that there are many
earnest followers of Jesus from whom the meaning of this word, with the blessed experience
it promises, is very much hidden. While trusting in their Saviour for pardon and for help,
and seeking to some extent to obey Him, they have hardly realized to what closeness of
union, to what intimacy of fellowship, to what oneness of life and interest he called them
when He said, "Abide in Me." This is not only an unspeakable loss to themselves,
but the Church and the world suffer in what they lose.
May this book help all of its
readers into a closer and fuller experience of their union with God in Christ.
And observe especially, it was not that He
said, "Come to me and abide with me," but, "Abide in
me." The intercourse was not only to be unbroken but most intimate and complete. He
opened His arms, to press you to His bosom; He opened His heart, to welcome you there; He
opened up all His divine fullness of life and love, and offered to take you up into its
fellowship, to make you wholly one with Himself. There was a depth of meaning you cannot
yet realize in His words: "Abide IN ME."
1. All You Who Have Come to Him - Matt.
2. And You Shall Find Rest for Your
Souls - Matt. 11:28-29
3. Trusting Him to Keep You - Phil.
4. As the Branch in the Vine - John
5. As You Came to Him, by Faith -
6. God Himself Has United You to Him
- 1 Cor. 1:30
7. As Your Wisdom - 1 Cor. 1:30
8. As Your Righteousness - 1 Cor.
9. As Your Sanctification - 1 Cor.
10. As Your Redemption - 1 Cor. 1:30
11. The Crucified One - Gal. 2:20
12. God Himself Will Establish You
in Him - 2 Cor. 1:21
13. Every Moment - Isa. 27:2-3
14. Day by Day - Ex. 16:4
15. At This Moment - 2 Cor. 6:2
16. Forsaking All for Him - Phil.
17. Through the Holy Spirit - 1 John
18. In Stillness of Soul - Isa.
19. In Affliction and Trial - John
20. That You May Bear Much Fruit -
21. So Will You Have Power in Prayer
- John 15:7
22. And in His Love - John 15:9
23. As Christ in the Father - John
24. Obeying His Commandments - John
25. That Your Joy May Be Full - John
26. And in Love to the Brethren -
27. That You May Not Sin - 1 John
28. As Your Strength - Matt. 28:18
29. And Not in Self - Rom. 7:18
30. As the Surety of the Covenant -
31. The Glorified One - Col. 3:3-4